Our In Your Ear … Live setup at Studio A.
To our JAMinc family …
As we grapple with the uncertainty and impact of the pandemic on our lives and our futures, all of us at JAMinc trust you and yours are healthy and optimistic, and are finding ways to make the most of this unimaginable period. The coronavirus has turned everyone’s world upside down and we’re sorely missing our social interactions and musical gatherings. For many, livelihoods have been severely impacted, especially the artists who entertain and inspire us. As you know JAMinc is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization and our missions are simple. Enhance musical education especially in primary schools. Support music and musical performers. Distribute and share musical diversity in our community. We encourage you to view and enjoy our new virtual live streaming concert series, In Your Ear…Live, presented monthly on our YouTube channel. While you are there, please subscribe to the channel!
There is no charge to view these concerts; they’re made possible by a seasoned group of volunteers and the artists are guaranteed a generous performance fee. All artists are also recording a special video appropriate for school distribution. Here’s an example »
Even with virtual “tip jar” donations, we fall significantly short of breaking even on these events so we humbly ask that you consider a donation, as you are able, in order to continue to support these artists and our mission. 100% of your donation goes to the artists and production costs.
Ways to donate:
- Show your appreciation for the artists during the concerts by making $25/person donations similar to what a ticket would cost. Show artist appreciation »
- Consider making a small recurring monthly donation to support our charitable missions. Support our mission here »
- Without incurring any cost to you, consider designating JAMinc your charity of choice on AmazonSmile and Amazon Prime Smile. Visit Amazon Smile »
- Avoiding paying taxes on your retirement RMDs by contributing directly to JAMinc.
- If you itemize your tax deductions, you can write off the total appreciated cost of your stock, bonds or mutual funds (up to 30% of your AGI) by giving directly to JAMinc.
If you’d like more information on your donation choices please call or email your questions (email@example.com) We’re grateful for your loyal support and eagerly await the time we can gather in Studio A once more. Here’s to a meaningful and hopeful holiday season.
Tim Timberlake, President